Find all Xcel Energy Center parking information for events and Minnesota Wild games.
RiverCentre Parking Ramp approved to reopen in phases
Officials from the RiverCentre Convention & Visitors Authority and the City of Saint Paul have agreed that the parking ramp is structurally sound and will be safe to reopen to the public upon completion of additional protective measures.
When will the parking ramp reopen?
- The top level of the RiverCentre Parking Ramp reopened on Thursday, June 28.
- Additional levels of the parking ramp will be reopened level by level, upon the completion of additional protective measures.
- The goal is to have the majority of the parking ramp open and operational by fall of 2018.
Current parking levels that are open:
- June 28, 2018: Top level of the parking ramp is open and available to daily parkers.
Due to extremely limited availability in the RiverCentre Parking Ramp, event parkers are directed to park in one of the many other downtown parking ramps and lots. Please visit this link for an interactive parking map. Drivers are encouraged to allow extra time to park, use public transportation, and carpool.
Beginning Monday, July 30, the City of Saint Paul is planning a construction project on Kellogg Boulevard (westbound traffic only) from Washington Street to West 7th Street to replace four bridge expansion joints on the Kellogg Blvd. bridge and install a new concrete overlay. This project will affect westbound traffic lanes only. The anticipated reopen date is scheduled to happen between September 10 – October 8. The Kellogg Parking Ramp will be closed during construction.
The cutout in front of Xcel Energy Center/Saint Paul RiverCentre will not be available during this construction. Two alternative drop off locations for ADA guests are available. Please note that vehicles should not be left unattended in either location and are to be used for drop off purposes only.
- EVENT DAYS ONLY: Gate 4 of Xcel Energy Center - located at the northeast corner of the arena on 5th Street between West 7th Street and Washington Street. Gate 4 opens one hour prior to ticketed start time of event.
- Rice Park Entrance – 145 West 4th Street (corner of Washington Avenue and 4th Street - just south of the Ordway Center)
- ALTERNATIVE ADA DROP OFF MAP
Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking, allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking reservations at select ramps in advance of events and shows.
Download the free Parking Panda iOS or Android mobile app to view and reserve great parking options within easy walking distance to Xcel Energy Center. Once purchased, parking passes are emailed instantly and guarantee you access to your selected location.
Parking is very limited and locations fill up, so we strongly recommend you purchase your parking pass today.
Nearby Parking Ramps
- City of Saint Paul Interactive Parking Map
- Seven Corners – 150 Smith Avenue
- Smith Avenue Transit Center (SATC) – 145 Smith Avenue
- Wells Fargo Center Ramp
- Lawson Commons – 10 W. 6th Street
- Victory Ramp – 344 N. Wabasha Street
- 405 Minnesota Street
- 56 E. 6th Street
- 411 Cedar Street
- 326 Minnesota Street
Ride Share Services
Gate 4 at the northeast corner of Xcel Energy Center on 5th Street is the official pick-up and drop-off location for ride share services for Minnesota Wild games and Xcel Energy Center events. Gate 4 is near section 120 and the Mich Golden Light Fan Zone.